Downloadable Test Bank for Western Civilization: Ideas, Politics, and Society, 11th Edition, Marvin Perry, Myrna Chase, James R. Jacob, Margaret C. Jacob, Jonathan W. Daly, Theodore H. Von Laue, ISBN-10: 1305091396, ISBN-13: 9781305091399, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Part I: THE ANCIENT WORLD: FOUNDATION OF THE WEST TO A.D. 500.
1. The Ancient Near East: The First Civilizations.
2. The Hebrews: A New View of God and the Individual.
3. The Greek City-State: Democratic Politics.
4. Greek Thought: From Myth to Reason.
5. The Hellenistic Age: Cultural Diffusion.
6. The Roman Republic: City-State to World Empire.
7. The Roman Empire: A World-State.
8. Early Christianity: A World Religion.
Part II: THE MIDDLE AGES: THE CHRISTIAN CENTURIES 500â€“1400.
9. The Heirs of Rome: Byzantium, Islam, and Latin Christendom.
10. The High Middle Ages: Vitality and Renewal.
11. The Flowering of Medieval Culture: The Christian Synthesis.
12. The Late Middle Ages: Crisis and Dissolution.
Part III: EARLY MODERN EUROPE: FROM RENAISSANCE TO ENLIGHTENMENT 1350â€“1789.
13. The Renaissance: Transition to the Modern Age.
14. The Reformation: The Shattering of Christian Unity.
15. European Expansion: Economic and Social Transformations.
16. The Rise of Sovereignty: Transition to the Modern State.
17. The Scientific Revolution: The Universe Seen as a Mechanism.
18. The Age of Enlightenment: Reason and Reform.
Part IV: AN AGE OF REVOLUTION: LIBERAL, NATIONAL, INDUSTRIAL 1789â€“1848.
19. The French Revolution: The Affirmation of Liberty and Equality.
20. The Industrial Revolution: The Great Transformation.
21. Thought and Culture in the Early Nineteenth Century.
22. Revolution and Counterrevolution, 1815â€“1848.
Part V: AN AGE OF CONTRADICTION: PROGRESS AND BREAKDOWN 1848â€“1914.
23. Thought and Culture in the Mid-Nineteenth Century: Realism and Social Criticism.
24. The Surge of Nationalism: From Liberal to Extreme Nationalism.
25. The Industrial West: Responses to Modernization.
26. Imperialism: Western Global Dominance.
27. Modern Consciousness: New Views of Nature, Human Nature, and the Arts.
Part VI: WORLD WARS AND TOTALITARIANISM: THE WEST IN CRISIS 1914-1945.
28. World War I: The West in Despair.
29. An Era of Totalitarianism.
30. Thought and Culture in an Era of World Wars and Totalitarianism.
31. World War II: Western Civilization in the Balance.
Part VII: THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD.
32. Europe After World War II: Recovery and Realignment, 1945-1989.
33. The Troubled Present.