Downloadable Test Bank for Understanding Social Problems, 8th Edition, Linda A. Mooney, David Knox, Caroline Schacht, ISBN-10: 1111834482, ISBN-13: 9781111834487, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Thinking about Social Problems.
2. Physical and Mental Health and Health Care.
3. Alcohol and Other Drugs.
4. Crime and Social Control.
5. Family Problems.
6. Poverty and Economic Inequality.
7. Work and Unemployment.
8. Problems in Education.
9. Race, Ethnicity and Immigration.
10. Gender Inequality.
11. Sexual Orientation and the Struggle for Equality.
12. Population Growth and Aging.
13. Environmental Problems.
14. Science and Technology.
15. Conflict, War, and Terrorism.