Downloadable Test Bank for Understanding Modern Economics, 1e, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 0321268113, ISBN-13: 9780321268112, ISBN-10: 0321197534, ISBN-13: 9780321197535, ISBN-10: 0321245822, ISBN-13: 9780321245823, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Table of Contents
I. AN INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. Economics and the World of Scarcity.
2. The United States and the World Economy.
3. Demand and Supply.
4. Consumer Decision Making and Consumer Reaction to Price Changes.
5. The Firm: Production and Cost.
6. The Two Extremes: Perfect Competition and Pure Monopoly.
7. In Between the Extremes: Imperfect Competition.
8. Market and Government Failures.
9. Labor Economics.
10. Unemployment, Inflation, and the Business Cycle.
11. Aggregate Demand and Supply.
12. The Fiscal Policy Approach to Stabilization.
13. Money and Our Banking System.
14. The Monetary Policy Approach to Stabilization.
15. How Economies Grow.
16. Trading With Other Nations.
17. Financing World Trade.