Downloadable Test Bank for Theory and Practice of Group Counseling, International Edition 8e, Gerald Corey, ISBN-10: 0840033893, ISBN-13: 9780840033895 , Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: BASIC ELEMENTS OF GROUP PROCESS: AN OVERVIEW.
1. Introduction to Group Work.
2. Group Leadership.
3. Ethical and Professional Issues in Group Practice.
4. Early Stages in the Development of a Group.
5. Later Stages in the Development of a Group.
PART II: THEORETICAL APPROACHES TO GROUP COUNSELING.
6. The Psychoanalytic Approach to Groups.
7. Adlerian Group Counseling.
8. Psychodrama in Groups.
9. The Existential Approach to Groups.
10. The Person-Centered Approach to Groups.
11. Gestalt Therapy in Groups.
12. Transactional Analysis in Groups.
13. Cognitive Behavioral Approaches to Groups.
14. Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy in Groups.
15. Reality Therapy in Groups.
16. Solution-Focused Brief Therapy in Groups.
PART III: INTEGRATION AND APPLICATION.
17. Comparisons, Contrasts, and Integration.
18. The Evolution of a Group: An Integrative Perspective.
References and Suggested Readings for Part I.
References and Suggested Readings for Part II.