Downloadable Test Bank for The Leadership Experience, 6th Edition, Richard L. Daft, ISBN-10: 1435462858, ISBN-13: 9781435462854, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO LEADERSHIP.
1. What Does It Mean to Be a Leader?
Part II: RESEARCH PERSPECTIVES ON LEADERSHIP.
2. Traits, Behaviors, and Relationships.
3. Contingency Approaches to Leadership.
Part III: THE PERSONAL SIDE OF LEADERSHIP.
4. The Leader as an Individual.
5. Leadership Mind and Heart.
6. Courage and Moral Leadership.
Part IV: THE LEADER AS A RELATIONSHIP BUILDER.
8. Motivation and Empowerment.
9. Leadership Communication.
10. Leading Teams.
11. Developing Leadership Diversity.
12. Leadership Power and Influence.
Part V: THE LEADER AS A SOCIAL ARCHITECT.
13. Creating Vision and Strategic Direction.
14. Shaping Culture and Values.
15. Leading Change.