Downloadable Test Bank for Sociology: Pop Culture to Social Structure, 3rd Edition, Robert J. Brym, John Lie, ISBN-10: 1111833869, ISBN-13: 9781111833862, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: FOUNDATIONS.
1. Introducing Sociology.
Part II: BASIC SOCIAL PROCESSES.
4. From Social Interaction to Social Organizations.
5. Deviance, Crime, and Social Control.
Part III: SOCIAL INEQUALITY.
6. Social Stratification: United States and Global Perspectives.
7. Globalization, Inequality, and Development.
8. Race and Ethnicity.
9. Sexuality and Gender.
Part IV: INSTITUTIONS.
11. Religion and Education.
11. Politics, Work, and the Economy.
13. Health, Medicine, Disability, and Aging.
Part V: SOCIAL CHANGE.
14. Collective Action and Social Movements.
15. Population, Urbanization, and the Environment.