Test Bank (Complete Download) For Quality Management in the Imaging Sciences 6th Edition by Papp ISBN: 9780323512374 Instantly Downloadable Test Bank
Chapter 2: Quality Improvement Tools and Procedures
Evolve Resources for Quality Management in the Imaging Sciences, 6th Edition
1. Which of the following is a pictorial representation of a frequency distribution?
a. Pareto chart
b. Fishbone chart
d. Scatter plot
A histogram is a data display tool in the form of a bar graph that often plots the most frequent
occurrence of a quantity in the center.
2. The range of variation around the mean is called
b. standard deviation.
The standard deviation is the range of variation or dispersion of a set of values surrounding
3. The number of items actually measured from a population is called a
b. data set.
A sample is the number of items actually measured from a population.
4. Which of the following terms best describes the average set of observations?
The mean is the calculated average set of observations.
5. Which of the following terms best describes variables that have only two values or choices?
a. Continuous variables
b. Dichotomous variables
c. Stochastic variables
d. Statistical variables