Downloadable Test Bank for Police Operations: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition, KÃ¤ren M. Hess, Christine H. Orthmann, Henry Lim Cho, ISBN-10: 1285052625, ISBN-13: 9781285052625, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: THE BASICS BEHIND EFFECTIVE POLICE OPERATIONS.
1. Police Operations in Context.
2. Communication: The Foundation of Police Operations.
3. Operational Skills: Performing within the Law.
Part II: GETTING THE JOB DONE: BASIC POLICE OPERATIONS.
4. Patrol: The Backbone of Police Operations.
5. Traffic: Policing in a Country on the Move.
6. Crime, Disorder and Quality-of-Life Issues: Responding to the Call.
7. Violence: At Home, in the Classroom, on the Job.
8. Emergency Situations: When Disaster Strikes.
9. Terrorism: From Hometown Security to Homeland Security.
Part III: SPECIALIZED POLICE OPERATIONS.
10. Criminal Investigation.
11. Responding to Children and Juveniles: Our Nation’s Future.
12. Gangs and Drugs: Two National Threats.
Part IV: THE PERSONAL SIDE OF POLICE OPERATIONS.
13. Physical and Mental Health Issues: Keeping Fit for Duty.
14. Liability and Ethics: Is It Legal? Is It Moral?