Test Bank (Complete Download) For Mosby’s Essential Sciences for Therapeutic Massage 5th Edition by Fritz ISBN: 9780323393058 Instantly Downloadable Test Bank
Fritz: Mosby’s Essential Sciences for Therapeutic Massage, 5th Edition
1. A(n) __________ would have a specific beginning with signs and symptoms that develop
a. acute disease
b. chronic disease
c. long-term illness
d. short-term illness
ANS: A DIF: 1 REF: p. 30
2. Sudden onset, usually temporary, and easily localized describes what type of pain experience?
ANS: B DIF: 1 REF: p. 40|p. 41
3. What is the term for movement toward a center or point of reference?
ANS: C DIF: 1 REF: p. 27|p. 28
4. What is abnormal or undifferentiated cells that fail to mature into specialized cell types?
ANS: D DIF: 1 REF: p. 33
5. What is the term that usually describes a noncancerous tumor that is contained and does not
ANS: A DIF: 1 REF: p. 33
6. What is the internal, periodic timing component of an organism also known as?
a. Circadian rhythm
b. Biologic rhythm
c. Biologic oscillator