Downloadable Test Bank for Marketing 2012, 16th Edition, William M. Pride, O.C. Ferrell, ISBN-10: 0538475404, ISBN-13: 9780538475402, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: MARKETING STRATEGY AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS.
1. An Overview of Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Controlling Marketing Strategies.
PART II: ENVIRONMENTAL FORCES AND SOCIAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES.
3. The Marketing Environment.
4. Social Responsibility and Ethics in Marketing.
PART III: MARKETING RESEARCH AND TARGET MARKET ANALYSIS.
5. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
6. Target Markets: Segmentation, Evaluation, and Positioning.
PART IV: CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AND E-MARKETING.
7. Consumer Buying Behavior.
8. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
9. Reaching Global Markets.
10. E-Marketing, Digital Media, and Social Networking.
PART V: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
11. Product Concepts.
12. Developing and Managing Products.
13. Services Marketing.
14. Branding and Packaging.
PART VI: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
15. Marketing Channels and Supply Chain Management.
16. Retailing, Direct Marketing and Wholesaling.
PART VII: PROMOTION DECISIONS.
17. Integrated Marketing Communications.
18. Advertising and Public Relations.
19. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
PART VIII: PRICING DECISIONS.
20. Pricing Concepts.
21. Setting Prices.