Downloadable Test Bank for Liberty, Equality, Power: A History of the American People, 6th Edition, John M. Murrin, Paul E. Johnson, James M. McPherson, Alice Fahs, Gary Gerstle, Emily S. Rosenberg, Norman L. Rosenberg, ISBN-10: 0495904996, ISBN-13: 9780495904991, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
To The Student: Why Study History?
Analyzing Historical Sources.
1. When Old Worlds Collide: Contact, Conquest, Catastrophe.
2. The Challenge to Spain and the Settlement of North America.
3. England Discovers Its Colonies: Empire, Liberty, and Expansion.
4. Provincial America and the Struggle for a Continent.
5. Reform, Resistance, Revolution.
6. The Revolutionary Republic.
7. Completing the Revolution, 1789â€“1815.
8. Northern Transformations, 1790â€“1850.
9. The Old South, 1790â€“1850.
10. Toward an American Culture.
11. Whigs and Democrats.
12. Antebellum Reform.
13. Manifest Destiny: An Empire for Liberty–or Slavery?
14. The Gathering Tempest, 1853â€“1860.
15. Secession and Civil War, 1860â€“1862.
16. A New Birth of Freedom, 1862â€“1865.
17. Reconstruction, 1863â€“1877.
18. A Transformed Nation: The West and the New South, 1865â€“1900.
19. The Rise of Corporate America, 1865â€“1914.
20. Cities, Peoples, Cultures, 1890â€“1920.
22. Becoming a World Power, 1898â€“1917.
23. War and Society, 1914â€“1920.
24. The 1920s.
25. The Great Depression and the New Deal, 1929â€“1939.
26. America during the Second World War.
27. The Age of Containment, 1946â€“1953.
28. Affluence and Its Discontents, 1953â€“1963.
29. America during Its Longest War, 1963â€“1974.
30. Uncertain Times, 1974â€“1992.
31. Economic, Social, and Cultural Change in the Late 20th Century.
32. A Time of Hope and Fear, 1993â€“2011.