Test Bank for Juvenile Delinquency: Theory, Practice, and Law, 10th Edition, Larry J. Siegel, Brandon C. Welsh, ISBN-10: 0495503649, ISBN-13: 9780495503644
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE CONCEPT OF DELINQUENCY.
1. Childhood and Delinquency.
2. The Nature and Extent of Delinquency.
PART 2: THEORIES OF DELINQUENCY.
3. Individual Views of Delinquency.
4. Social Structure, Process, Culture, and Delinquency.
5. Social Reaction, Conflict, and Delinquency.
6. Developmental Theories of Delinquency: Life-Course and Latent Trait.
PART 3: SOCIAL, COMMUNITY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES ON DELINQUENCY.
7. Gender and Delinquency.
8. The Family and Delinquency.
9. Peers and Delinquency: Juvenile Gangs and Groups.
10. Schools and Delinquency.
11. Drug Use and Delinquency.
12. Delinquency Prevention: Social and Developmental Perspectives.
PART 4: THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM.
13. Juvenile Justice: Then and Now.
14. Police Work with Juveniles.
15. Juvenile Court Process: Pretrial, Trial, and Sentencing.
16. Juvenile Corrections: Probation, Community Treatment, and Institutionalization.
17. Delinquency and Juvenile Justice Abroad.