Test Bank (Complete Download) for Intermediate Accounting, 2nd Edition By Elizabeth A. Gordon,Jana S. Raedy,Alexander J. Sannella,ISBN-13:9780134732152 Instantly Downloadable Test Bank
For courses in intermediate accounting.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
Help students think like accountants — from the first day of class through their careers
Thinking like an accountant isn’t just rote memorization of accounting rules. Rather, it’s developing the judgment and decision-making skills needed to form accounting estimates and evaluate financial statements critically. With its focus on conceptual framework fundamentals and critical thinking, Gordon, Raedy, and Sannella’s Intermediate Accounting, 2nd Edition gives students the opportunity to develop problem-solving skills, apply their judgment, and work with real company financials. After mastering these essential skills, students will be ready to pass the CPA exam, and able to think like accountants.
Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab Accounting
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. Learn more about MyLab Accounting.
Table of Contents
1. The Financial Reporting Environment
2. Financial Reporting Theory
3. Judgment and Applied Financial Accounting Research
4. Review of the Accounting Cycle
5. Statements of Net Income and Comprehensive Income
6. Statements of Financial Position and Cash Flows and the Annual Report
7. Accounting and the Time Value of Money
8. Revenue Recognition (New Converged Standard)
Revenue Recognition (Current Standards) Online
9. Short-Term Operating Assets: Cash and Receivables
10. Short-Term Operating Assets: Inventory
11. Long-Term Operating Assets: Acquisition, Cost Allocation, and Derecognition
12. Long-Term Operating Assets: Departures from Historical Cost
13. Operating Liabilities and Contingencies
Appendix: Accounting for Warranty Costs (Current Standards) Online
14. Financing Liabilities
15. Accounting for Stockholders’ Equity
16. Investing Assets
17. Accounting for Income Taxes
18. Accounting for Leases (New Standard)
Accounting for Leases (Current Standards) Online
19. Accounting for Employee Compensation and Benefits
20. Earnings per Share
21. Accounting Changes and Error Analysis
22. The Statement of Cash Flows