Downloadable Test Bank for Fundamentals of Financial Management, Concise Edition, 8th Edition, Eugene F. Brigham, Dr. Joel F. Houston, ISBN-10: 1285065131, ISBN-13: 9781285065137, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
2. Financial Markets and Institutions.
Part II: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements. Web Appendix 4A: Common Size and Percent Change Analyses.
5. Time Value of Money. Web Appendix 5A: Continuous Compounding and Discounting. Web Appendix 5B: Growing Annuities.
Part III: FINANCIAL ASSETS.
6. Interest Rates.
7. Bonds and Their Valuation. Web Appendix 7A: Zero Coupon Bonds. Web Appendix 7B: Bond Risk and Duration. Web Appendix 7C: Bankruptcy and Reorganization.
8. Risk and Rates of Return. Web Appendix 8A: Calculating Beta Coefficients.
9. Stocks and Their Valuation. Appendix 9A: Stock Market Equilibrium.
Part IV: INVESTING IN LONG-TERM ASSETS: CAPITAL BUDGETING.
10. The Cost of Capital. Web Appendix 10A: The Cost of New Common Stock and WACC.
11. The Basics of Capital Budgeting.
12. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis. Appendix 12A: Tax Depreciation. Web Appendix 12B: Refunding Operations. Web Appendix 12C: Using the CAPM to Estimate the Risk-Adjusted Cost of Capital. Web Appendix 12D: Techniques for Measuring Beta Risk. Web Appendix 12E: Comparing Mutually Exclusive Projects with Unequal Lives. Web Appendix 12F: Real Options: Investment Timing, Growth, and Flexibility.
Part V: CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
13. Capital Structure and Leverage. Web Appendix 13A: Degree of Leverage.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Share Repurchases. Web Appendix 14A: An Example: The Residual Dividend Model.
Part VI: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, FORECASTING, AND MULTINATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
15. Working Capital Management. Web Appendix 15A: Inventory Management. Web Appendix 15B: Short-Term Loans and Bank Financing.
16. Financial Planning and Forecasting. Web Appendix 16A: Forecasting Financial Requirements When Financial Ratios Change.
17. Multinational Financial Management.
Appendix A: Solutions to Self-Test Questions and Problems.
Appendix B: Answers to Selected End-of-Chapter Problems.
Appendix C: Selected Equations and Tables.