Downloadable Test Bank for Essentials of Pharmacology for Health Professions, 7th Edition, Ruth Woodrow, Bruce J. Colbert, David M. Smith, ISBN-10: 1285077881, ISBN-13: 9781285077888, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Consumer Safety and Drug Regulations.
2. Drug Names and References.
3. Sources and Bodily Effects of Drugs.
4. Medication Preparations and Supplies.
5. Abbreviations and Systems of Measurement.
6. Safe Dosage Preparation.
7. Responsibilities and Principles of Drug Administration.
8. Administration by the Gastrointestinal Route.
9. Administration by the Parenteral Route.
10. Poison Control.
PART II: DRUG CLASSIFICATIONS.
11. Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs.
12. Skin Medications.
13. Autonomic Nervous System Drugs.
14. Antineoplastic Drugs.
15. Urinary System Drugs.
16. Gastrointestinal Drugs.
17. Anti-infective Drugs.
18. Eye Medications.
19. Analgesics, Sedatives, and Hypnotics.
20. Psychotropic Medications, Alcohol, and Drug Abuse.
21. Musculoskeletal and Anti-inflammatory Drugs.
22. Anticonvulsants, Antiparkinsonian Drugs, and Agents for Alzheimer’s Disease.
23. Endocrine System Drugs.
24. Reproductive System Drugs.
25. Cardiovascular Drugs.
26. Respiratory System Drugs and Antihistamines.
27. Drugs and Older Adults.