Test Bank (Complete Download) for Essentials of MIS, 13th Edition By Kenneth C. Laudon,Jane P. Laudon,ISBN-13:9780134802954 Instantly Downloadable Test Bank
For introductory courses in Information Systems or Management Information Systems.
This package includes MyLab MIS.
Connect essential MIS concepts to everyday life
Essentials of MIS is an in-depth look at how today’s businesses use information technologies and systems to achieve their corporate objectives. Current real-world business cases illustrate how companies have identified, and ultimately solved, key business challenges using information systems and technologies. Through the use of Essentials of MIS, students will be able to participate in, and even lead, management discussions of information systems for a firm.
The 13th Edition consists of 12 chapters with hands-on projects that cover the most essential topics in MIS. In addition to the core text, this edition includes a Video Case Package consisting of 28 video case studies and 10 instructional videos to illustrate business uses of information systems, explain new technologies, and explore concepts. The knowledge and information in this book will be most valuable to students — regardless of major — throughout their business careers.
Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab MIS
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. And, with Decision-Making Mini Simulations and Auto-Graded Excel and Access Projects, students learn how MIS concepts will help them succeed in their future careers. Learn more about MyLab MIS.
Table of Contents
I. Information Systems in the Digital Age
1. Business Information Systems in Your Career
2. Global E-business and Collaboration
3. Achieving Competitive Advantage with Information Systems
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
II. Information Technology Infrastructure
5. IT Infrastructure: Hardware and Software
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
III. Key System Applications for the Digital Age
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Improving Decision Making and Managing Knowledge
IV. Building and Managing Systems
12. Building Information Systems and Managing Projects