Downloadable Test Bank for Economics: Principles and Applications, 6th Edition, Robert E. Hall, Marc Lieberman, ISBN-10: 1111822344, ISBN-13: 9781111822347, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: PRELIMINARIES.
1. What Is Economics?
2. Scarcity, Choice, and Economic Systems.
Part II: MARKETS AND PRICES.
3. Supply and Demand.
4. Working with Supply and Demand.
Part III: MICROECONOMIC DECISION MAKERS.
6. Consumer Choice.
7. Production and Cost.
8. How Firms Make Decisions: Profit Maximization.
Part IV: PRODUCT MARKETS.
9. Perfect Competition.
11. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
Part V: LABOR, CAPITAL, AND FINANCIAL MARKETS.
12. Labor Markets.
13. Capital and Financial Markets.
Part VI: EFFICIENCY, GOVERNMENT, AND THE GLOBAL ECONOMY.
14. Economic Efficiency and the Competitive Ideal.
15. Government’s Role in Economic Efficiency.
16. Comparative Advantage and the Gains from International Trade.
Part VII: MACROECONOMICS: BASIC CONCEPTS.
17. What Macroeconomics Tries to Explain.
18. Production, Income, and Employment.
19. The Price Level and Inflation.
Part VIII: LONG-RUN MACROECONOMICS.
20. The Classical Long-Run Model.
21. Economic Growth and Rising Living Standards.
Part IX: SHORT-RUN MACROECONOMICS.
22. Economic Fluctuations.
23. The Short-Run Macro Model.
Part X: MACROECONOMIC POLICY.
24. Fiscal Policy.
25. Banking and Financial Institutions.
26. Monetary Policy.
27. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
28. Inflation and Monetary Policy.
29. Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Policy.