Downloadable Test Bank for Economics, 8th Edition, William Boyes, Michael Melvin, ISBN-10: 1439038694, ISBN-13: 9781439038697, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO THE PRICE SYSTEM.
1. Economics: The World Around You.
1A. Appendix: Working with Graphs.
2. Choice, Opportunity Costs, and Specialization.
3. Markets, Demand and Supply, and the Price System.
4. The Market System and the Private and Public Sectors.
Part II: MACROECONOMIC BASICS.
5. National Income Accounting.
6. An Introduction to the Foreign Exchange Market and the Balance of Payments.
7. Unemployment and Inflation.
8. Macroeconomic Equilibrium: Aggregate Demand and Supply.
9. Aggregate Expenditures.
9A. Appendix: An Algebraic Model of Aggregate Expenditures.
10. Income and Expenditures Equilibrium.
10A. Appendix: An algebraic Model of Income and Expenditures Equilibrium.
Part III: MACROECONOMIC POLICY.
11. Fiscal Policy.
11A. Appendix: An Algebraic Examination of the Balanced-Budget Change in Fiscal Policy.
12. Money and Banking.
13. Monetary Policy.
14. Macroeconomic Policy: Tradeoffs, Expectations, Credibility, and Sources of Business Cycles.
15. Macroeconomic Viewpoints: New Keynesian, Monetarist, and New Classical.
16. Economic Growth.
17. Development Economies.
Part IV: PRODUCT MARKET BASICS.
19. Elasticity: Demand and Supply.
19A. Appendix: Calculating Elasticity.
20. Consumer Choice.
20A. Appendix: Indifference Analysis.
21. Supply: The Costs of Doing Business.
21A. Appendix: The Mechanics of Going from Production to Costs.
Part V: PRODUCT MARKETS.
22. Profit Maximization.
23. Perfect Competition.
25. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly.
26. Antitrust and Regulation.
27. Government and Market Failure.
Part VI: RESOURCE MARKETS.
28. Resource Markets.
29. The Labor Market.
30. Capital Markets.
31. The Land Market and Natural Resources.
Part VII: CURRENT ISSUES INVOLVING THE PUBLIC SECTOR AND THE MARKET ECONOMY.
32. Aging, Social Security, and Health Care.
33. Income Distribution, Poverty, and Government Policy.
Part VIII: ISSUES IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND FINANCE.
34. World Trade Equilibrium.
35. International Trade Restrictions.
36. Exchange Rates and Financial Links Between Countries.