Downloadable Test Bank for Developmental Psychology: Childhood and Adolescence, 9th Edition, David Shaffer, Katherine Kipp, ISBN-10: 1111834520, ISBN-13: 9781111834524, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY.
1. Introduction to Developmental Psychology and Its Research Strategies.
Part II: BIOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF DEVELOPMENT.
2. Hereditary Influences on Development.
3. Prenatal Development and Birth.
5. Physical Development: The Brain, Body, Motor Skills, and Sexual Development.
Part III: COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT.
6. Cognitive Development: Piaget’s Theory and Vygotsky’s Sociocultural Viewpoint.
7. Cognitive Development: Information-Processing Perspectives.
8. Intelligence: Measuring Mental Performance.
9. Development of Language and Communication Skills.
Part IV: SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT.
10. Emotional Development, Temperament, and Attachment.
11. Development of the Self and Social Cognition.
12. Sex Differences and Gender-Role Development.
13. Aggression, Altruism, and Moral Development.
Part V: THE CONTEXT OF DEVELOPMENT.
14. The Family.
15. Peers, School, and Media.