Test Bank for Curren’s Math for Meds: Dosages and Solutions, 11th Edition, Anna M. Curren, Margaret Witt, ISBN-10: 1111540918, ISBN-13: 9781111540913
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Table of Contents
SECTION 1: REFRESHER MATH.
1. Relative Value, Addition and Subtraction of Decimals.
2. Multiplication and Division of Decimals.
3. Solving Common Fraction Equations.
SECTION 2: INTRODUCTION TO DRUG MEASURES.
4. Metric, International (SI) System.
5. Unit, Percentage, Milliequivalent, Ratio,and HouseholdMeasures.
SECTION 3: CALCULATING DOSAGES FROM MEDICATION LABELS AND SYRINGE CALIBRATIONS, AND SAFE MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION.
6. Oral Medication Labels.
7. Safe Medication Administration.
8. Hypodermic Syringe Measurement.
9. Reading Parenteral Medication Labels.
10. Reconstitution of Powdered Drugs.
11. Measuring Insulin Dosages.
SECTION 4: DOSAGE CALCULATIONS.
12. Ratio and Proportion.
13. Dimensional Analysis/Units Conversion.
14. Formula Method.
SECTION 5: DOSAGE CALCULATION FROM BODY WEIGHT AND BODY SURFACE AREA.
15. Adult and Pediatric Dosages Based on Body Weight.
16. Adult and Pediatric Dosages Based on Body Surface Area.
SECTION 6: INTRAVENOUS CALCULATIONS.
17. Introduction to IV Therapy.
18. IV Flow Rate Calculation.
19. Calculating IV Infusion and Completion Times.
20. IV Medication and Titration Calculations.
21. Heparin Infusion Calculations.
SECTION 7: PEDIATRIC MEDICATION CALCULATIONS.
22. Pediatric Oral and Parenteral Medications.
23. Pediatric Intravenous Medications.