Downloadable Test Bank for Chemistry and Chemical Reactivity, 8th Edition, John C. Kotz, Paul M. Treichel, John Townsend, ISBN-10: 0840048289, ISBN-13: 9780840048288, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: CONCEPTS OF CHEMISTRY.
1. Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
Let’s Review: The Tools of Quantitative Chemistry.
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions.
3. Chemical Reactions.
4. Stoichiometry: Quantitative Information About Chemical Reactions.
5. Principles of Chemical Reactivity: Energy and Chemical Reactions.
Interchapter: The Chemistry of Fuels and Energy Sources.
PART II: ATOMS AND MOLECULES.
6. The Structure of Atoms.
7. The Structure of Atoms and Periodic Trends.
Interchapter: Milestones in the Development of Chemistry and the Modern View of Atoms and Molecules.
8. Bonding and Molecular Structure.
9. Bonding and Molecular Structure: Orbital Hybridization and Molecular Orbitals.
10. Carbon: Not Just Another Element
Interchapter: The Chemistry of Life: Biochemistry.
PART III: STATES OF MATTER.
11. Gases and Their Properties.
12. Intermolecular Forces and Liquids.
13. The Chemistry of Solids.
14. Solutions and Their Behavior.
Interchapter: The Chemistry of Modern Materials.
PART IV: THE CONTROL OF CHEMICAL REACTIONS.
15. Chemical Kinetics: The Rates of Chemical Reactions.
16. Principles of Reactivity: Equilibrium.
17. The Chemistry of Acids and Bases.
18. Principles of Reactivity: Other Aspects of Aqueous Equilibria.
19. Principles of Reactivity: Entropy and Free Energy.
20. Principles of Reactivity: Electron Transfer Reactions.
Interchapter: The Chemistry of the Environment.
PART V: THE CHEMISTRY OF THE ELEMENTS.
21. The Chemistry of the Main Group Elements.
22. The Chemistry of the Transition Elements.
23. Nuclear Chemistry.