Downloadable Test Bank for Business Research Methods, 9th Edition, William G. Zikmund, Barry J. Babin, Jon C. Carr, Mitch Griffin, ISBN-10: 1111826927, ISBN-13: 9781111826925, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role of Business Research.
2. Information Systems and Knowledge Management.
3. Theory Building.
4. The Business Research Process: An Overview.
5. The Human Side of Business: Organizational and Ethical Issues.
PART II: BEGINNING STAGES OF THE RESEARCH PROCESS.
6. Problem Definition: The Foundation of Business Research.
7. Qualitative Research Tools.
8. Secondary Data Research in a Digital Age.
PART III: RESEARCH METHODS FOR COLLECTING PRIMARY DATA.
9. Survey Research: An Overview.
10. Survey Research: Communicating with the Respondents.
11. Observation Methods.
12. Experimental Research.
PART IV: MEASUREMENT CONCEPTS.
13. Measurement and Scaling Concepts.
14. Attitude Measurement.
15. Questionnaire Design.
PART V: SAMPLING AND FIELDWORK.
16. Sampling Designs. and Procedures.
17. Determination of Sample Size: A Review of Statistical Theory.
PART VI: DATA ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION.
19. Editing and Coding: Transforming Raw Data into Information.
20. Basic Data Analysis: Descriptive Statistics.
21. Univariate Statistical Analysis.
22. Bivariate Statistical Analysis: Differences Between Two Variables.
23. Bivariate Statistical Analysis: Measures of Association.
24. Multivariate Statistical Analysis.
25. Communicating the Research Results: Research Report, Oral Presentation, and Follow-Up.
PART VII: CRITICAL THINKING CASES.
Appendix: Statistical Tables, Glossary of Frequently Used Symbols, Glossary, Endnotes.