Downloadable Test Bank for Business & Professional Ethics for Directors, Executives & Accountants, 5th Edition, Leonard J. Brooks, Paul Dunn, ISBN-10: 0324594550, ISBN-13: 9780324594553, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: THE ETHICS ENVIRONMENT.
1. Ethics Expectations.
2. Enron Events Motivate Governance and Ethics Reform.
Part II: ETHICAL BEHAVIOR.
3. Philosophers’ Contributions.
4. Practical Ethical Decision Making.
Part III: ETHICAL GOVERNANCE, ACCOUNTABILITY & MANAGEMENT.
5. Corporate Ethical Governance & Accountability.
6. Professional Accounting in the Public Interest, Post-Enron.
Part IV: SIGNIFICANT ETHICS ISSUES FACING BUSINESS AND THE ACCOUNTING PROFESSION.
7. Managing Ethics Risks and Opportunities.
8. The Subprime Lending Fiasco.