Downloadable Test Bank for Basic Marketing Research, 8th Edition, Tom J. Brown, Tracy A. Suter, Gilbert A. Churchill, ISBN-10: 1133188540, ISBN-13: 9781133188544, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING RESEARCH AND PROBLEM FORMULATION.
1. The Role of Marketing Research.
2. The Research Process and Ethical Concerns.
3. Problem Formulation.
4. Exploratory Research.
PART II: Working with Existing Information to Solve Problems.
5. Decision Support Systems: Introduction.
6. Decision Support Systems: Working with â€œBig Dataâ€.
7. Using External Secondary Data.
PART III: COLLECTING PRIMARY DATA TO SOLVE PROBLEMS.
8. Causal Research.
9. Collecting Descriptive Primary Data.
10. Collecting Data by Observation.
11. Collecting Data by Communication.
12. Asking Good Questions.
13. Designing the Data Collection Form.
14. Developing the Sampling Plan.
15. Data Collection: Enhancing Response Rates while Limiting Errors.
PART IV: ANALYZING DATA.
16. Data Preparation for Analysis.
17. Analysis and Interpretation: Individual Variables Independently.
18. Analysis and Interpretation: Multiple Variables Simultaneously.
PART IV: REPORTING THE RESULTS.
19. The Oral Research Presentation.
20. The Written Research Report.