Test Bank for Abnormal Child Psychology, 6th Edition Eric J. Mash, David A. Wolfe, ISBN-10: 1305105427, ISBN-13: 9781305105423
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part 1: UNDERSTANDING ABNORMAL CHILD PSYCHOLOGY.
1. Introduction to Normal and Abnormal Behavior in Children and Adolescents.
2. Theories and Causes.
4. Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
Part 2: NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS.
5. Intellectual Disability (Intellectual Developmental Disorder).
6. Autism Spectrum Disorder and Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia.
7. Communication and Learning Disorders.
8. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Part 3: BEHAVIORAL AND EMOTIONAL DISORDERS.
9. Conduct Problems.
10. Depressive and Bipolar Disorders.
11. Anxiety and Obsessive–Compulsive Disorders.
12. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders.
Part 4: PROBLEMS RELATED TO PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH.
13. Health-Related and Substance-Use Disorders.
14. Feeding and Eating Disorders.