Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Social Psychology and Human Nature, Comprehensive Edition, 2nd Edition,Â Roy F. Baumeister, Brad Bushman, ISBN-10: 0495601330, ISBN-13: 9780495601333, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. The Mission and the Method.
2. Culture and Nature.
3. The Self.
4. Behavior Control: The Self in Action.
5. Social Cognition.
6. Emotion and Affect.
7. Attitudes, Beliefs, and Consistency.
8. Social Influence and Persuasion.
9. Prosocial Behavior: Doing What’s Best for Others.
10. Aggression and Antisocial Behavior.
11. Attraction and Exclusion.
12. Close Relationships: Passion, Intimacy, and Sexuality.
13. Prejudice and Intergroup Relations.
A. Applying Social Psychology to Consumer Behavior.
B. Applying Social Psychology to Health.
C. Applying Social Psychology to the Workplace
D. Applying Social Psychology to Law.
E. Applying Social Psychology to the Environment.