Solution Manual for Services Marketing: Concepts, Strategies, & Cases, 5th Edition K. Douglas Hoffman, John E.G. Bateson ISBN-10: 1285429788 ISBN-13: 9781285429786
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Part I: AN OVERVIEW OF SERVICES MARKETING.
1. An Introduction to Services.
2. The Service Sector: Supersectors and Ethical Considerations.
3. Fundamental Differences between Goods and Services.
4. Services Consumer Behavior.
Part II: THE TACTICAL SERVICES MARKETING MIX
5. The Service Delivery Process.
6. The Pricing of Services.
7. Developing the Service Communication Strategy.
8. Managing the Firm’s Physical Evidence.
9. People as Strategy: Managing Service Employees.
10. People as Strategy: Managing Service Consumers.
Part III: ASSESSING AND IMPLEMENTING SUCCESSFUL SERVICE STRATEGIES
11. Defining and Measuring Customer Satisfaction.
12. Defining and Measuring Service Quality.
13. Complaint & Service Recovery Management.
14. Customer Loyalty & Retention.
15. Pulling the Pieces together: Creating a World Class Service Culture.