Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Organizational Behavior: Tools for Success, International Edition, 2nd Edition, Jean M. Phillips, Stanley M. Gully, ISBN-10: 113395359X, ISBN-13: 9781133953593, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: THE ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR CONTEXT.
1. What is Organizational Behavior?
PART II: INDIVIDUAL EFFECTIVENESS.
3. Individual Differences I: Demographics, Personality, and Intelligence.
4. Individual Differences II: Self-Concept, Learning Styles, and Types of Fit.
5. Attitudes, Values, Moods, and Emotions.
6. Social Perception, Attributions, and Perceived Fairness.
7. Motivating Behavior.
PART III: SOCIAL INTERACTIONS.
9. Making Decisions.
10. Power, Influence, and Politics.
11. Managing Conflict and Negotiating.
PART IV: GROUPS, TEAMS, AND LEADERSHIP.
12. Group Behavior and Effective Teams.
PART V: ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN, ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE, AND CAREER MANAGEMENT.
14. Organizational Structure and Design.
15. Organizational Culture and Organizational Change.
16. Managing Your Career.