Solution Manual (Complete Download) for Organizational Behavior: Managing People and Organizations, 13th Edition By Ricky W. Griffin, Jean M. Phillips, Stanley M. Gully, ISBN-10: 1337916927 Instantly Downloadable Solution Manual
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. An overview of organizational behavior.
2. The changing environment of organizations.
Part II: INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIORS AND PROCESSES IN ORGANIZATIONS.
3. Individual characteristics.
4. Individual values, perceptions, and reactions.
5. Motivating behavior.
6. Motivating behavior with work and rewards.
Part III: SOCIAL AND GROUP PROCESSES IN ORGANIZATIONS.
7. Groups and teams.
8. Decision making and problem solving.
10. Conflict and negotiation.
Part IV: LEADERSHIP AND INFLUENCE PROCESSES IN ORGANIZATIONS.
11. Traditional leadership approaches.
12. Modern leadership approaches.
13. Power, influence, and politics.
Part V: ORGANIZATIONAL PROCESSES AND CHARACTERISTICS.
14. Organization structure and design.
15. Organization culture.
16. Change management.