Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Operating Systems Principles, Lubomir F. Bic, Alan C. Shaw, ISBN-10: 0130266116, ISBN-13: 9780130266118 , Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
I. PROCESS MANAGEMENT AND COORDINATION.
2. Basic Concepts: Processes and Interactions.
3. Higher-Level Synchronization Schemes.
4. The Operating System Kernel: Implementing Processes and Threads.
5. Process and Thread Scheduling.
II. MEMORY MANAGEMENT.
7. Physical Memory.
8. Virtual Memory.
9. Sharing of Data and Code in Main Memory.
III. FILE SYSTEMS AND INPUT/OUTPUT.
10. File Systems.
11. Input/Output Systems.
IV. PROTECTION AND SECURITY.
12. The Protection and Security Interface.
13. Internal Protection Mechanisms.
Programming Projects. <- There is NO solution for it.