Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Marketing 2012, 16th Edition, William M. Pride, O.C. Ferrell, ISBN-10: 0538475404, ISBN-13: 9780538475402, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: MARKETING STRATEGY AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS.
1. An Overview of Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Controlling Marketing Strategies.
PART II: ENVIRONMENTAL FORCES AND SOCIAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES.
3. The Marketing Environment.
4. Social Responsibility and Ethics in Marketing.
PART III: MARKETING RESEARCH AND TARGET MARKET ANALYSIS.
5. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
6. Target Markets: Segmentation, Evaluation, and Positioning.
PART IV: CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR AND E-MARKETING.
7. Consumer Buying Behavior.
8. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
9. Reaching Global Markets.
10. E-Marketing, Digital Media, and Social Networking.
PART V: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
11. Product Concepts.
12. Developing and Managing Products.
13. Services Marketing.
14. Branding and Packaging.
PART VI: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
15. Marketing Channels and Supply Chain Management.
16. Retailing, Direct Marketing and Wholesaling.
PART VII: PROMOTION DECISIONS.
17. Integrated Marketing Communications.
18. Advertising and Public Relations.
19. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
PART VIII: PRICING DECISIONS.
20. Pricing Concepts.
21. Setting Prices.