Solution Manual (Complete Download) For Managers and the Legal Environment: Strategies for Business, 9th Edition By Constance E. Bagley, ISBN-10: 1337555096 Instantly Downloadable Solution Manual
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Law, Value Creation, and Risk Management.
2. Ethics and the Law.
3. Sources of Law, Courts, and Dispute Resolution.
4. Constitutional Bases for Business Regulation.
6. Administrative Law.
Unit II: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT.
8. Sales, Licensing, and E-Commerce.
9. Torts and Privacy Protection.
10. Product Liability.
11. Intellectual Property.
Unit III: HUMAN RESOURCES.
12. The Employment Agreement.
13. Civil Rights and Employment Discrimination.
Unit IV: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
14. Criminal Law.
15. Environmental Law and Sustainability.
17. Consumer Protection.
18. Real Property and Land Use.
Unit V: CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, OWNERSHIP, AND CONTROL.
19. Forms of Business Organizations.
20. Directors, Officers, and Controlling Shareholders.
Unit VI: SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
21. Public and Private Offerings of Securities.
22. Securities Fraud and Insider Trading.
23. Debtor-Creditor Relations and Bankruptcy.
Unit VII: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.
24. International Law and Transactions.
Appendix A: The Constitution of the United States of America.
Appendix B: Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 [Excerpts].
Appendix C: Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 [Excerpts] and ADA Amendments Act of 2008 [Excerpts].
Appendix D: Sherman Antitrust Act [Excerpts].
Appendix E: Clayton Act of 1914 [Excerpts].
Appendix F: Federal Trade Commission Act of 1914 [Excerpts].
Appendix G: Securities Act of 1933 [Excerpts].
Appendix H: Securities Exchange Act of 1934 [Excerpts].
Appendix I: Rules 10b-5, 10b5-1, and 10b5-2 from Code of Federal Regulations.
Appendix J: Rule 14e–3 from Code of Federal Regulations.
Appendix K: Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002 [Excerpts].