This is a very short Solution Manual(Only 39 pages PDF). Not all solutions are there but this is what available for this book! Please check sample before purchase.
Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Logic and Contemporary Rhetoric: The Use of Reason in Everyday Life, 12th Edition, Nancy M. Cavender, Howard Kahane, ISBN-10: 1133942288, ISBN-13: 9781133942283, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Good and Bad Reasoning.
2. More on Deduction and Induction.
3. Fallacious Reasoning–1.
4. Fallacious Reasoning–2.
5. Fallacious Reasoning–3.
6. Psychological Impediments to Cogent Reasoning: Shooting Ourselves in the Foot.
8. Evaluating Extended Arguments.
9. Writing Cogent (and Persuasive) Essays.
10. Advertising: Selling the Product.
11. Managing the News.
12. Textbooks: Managing World Views.
Appendix: More on Cogent Reasoning.
Answers to Starred Exercise Items.
Annotated List of Periodicals.