Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Launching New Ventures: An Entrepreneurial Approach, 6th Edition, Kathleen R. Allen, ISBN-10: 053848179X, ISBN-13: 9780538481793, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: ENTREPRENEURIAL OPPORTUNITY.
1. Understanding Entrepreneurship.
2. Preparing for the Entrepreneurial Journey.
3. Recognizing and Shaping an Opportunity.
4. Developing and Testing a Business Model.
Part II: FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS.
5. Analyzing the Industry and Market.
6. Analyzing Product/Service Design and Protection.
7. Building the Founding Team.
8. Calculating Startup Capital Requirements.
Part III: BUSINESS DESIGN.
9. Proof of Concept: A New Approach to Business Plans.
10. Choosing the Legal Form of Organization.
11. Incorporating Ethics and Social Responsibility into the Business.
12. Designing an Entrepreneurial Organization.
13. Planning Startup Operations.
14. Developing a Startup Marketing Plan.
15. Funding a Startup Venture.
Part IV: PLANNING FOR GROWTH AND CHANGE.
16. Funding a Rapidly Growing Venture.
17. Planning for Growth.
18. Planning for Change.
Appendix: Feasibility Analysis.