Solution Manual (Complete Download) for History of American Economy, 13th Edition By Gary M. Walton, Hugh Rockoff, ISBN-10: 1337104027 Instantly Downloadable Solution Manual
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part I: THE COLONIAL ERA: 1607-1776.
2. Founding the Colonies.
3. Colonial Economic Activities.
4. The Economic Relations of the Colonies.
5. Economic Progress and Wealth.
6. Three Crises and Revolt.
Part II: THE REVOLUTIONARY, EARLY NATIONAL, AND ANTEBELLUM ERAS: 1776-1860.
7. Hard Realities for a New Nation.
8. Land and the Early Western Movements.
9. Transportation and Market Growth.
10. Market Expansion and Industry in First Transition.
11. Labor During the Early Industrial Period.
12. Money and Banking in the Developing Economy.
13. The Entrenchment of Slavery and Regional Conflict.
Part III: THE REUNIFICATION ERA: 1860-1920.
14. War, Recovery, and Regional Divergence.
15. Agriculture’s Western Advance.
16. Railroads and Economic Change.
17. Industrial Expansion and Concentration.
18. The Emergence of America’s Labor Consciousness.
19. Money, Prices and Finance in the Postbellum Era.
20. Commerce at Home and Abroad.
Part IV: WAR, DEPRESSION, AND WAR AGAIN: 1914-1946.
21. World War I, 1914-1918.
22. The Roaring Twenties.
23. The Great Depression.
24. The New Deal.
25. World War II.
Part V: THE POSTWAR ERA: 1946 TO THE PRESENT.
26. The Changing Role of the U.S. Government.
27. Growth and the Business Cycle after World War II.
28. Manufacturing, Productivity, and Labor.
29. Achievements of the Past, Challenges for the Future.