Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Global Business, 3rd Edition, Mike Peng, ISBN-10: 1133485936,ISBN-13: 9781133485933, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part 1: LAYING FOUNDATIONS.
1. Globalizing Business.
2. Understanding Formal Institutions: Politics, Laws, and Economics.
3. Emphasizing Informal Institutions: Cultures, Ethics, and Norms.
4. Leveraging Resources and Capabilities.
Part 1 Integrative Cases.
Part 2: ACQUIRING TOOLS.
5. Trading Internationally.
6. Investing Abroad Directly.
7. Dealing with Foreign Exchange.
8. Capitalizing on Global and Regional Integration.
Part 2 Integrative Cases.
Part 3: STRATEGIZING AROUND THE GLOBE.
9. Growing and Internationalizing the Entrepreneurial Firm.
10. Entering Foreign Markets.
11. Managing Global Competitive Dynamics.
12. Making Alliances and Acquisitions Work.
13. Strategizing, Structuring, and Learning around the World.
Part 3 Integrative Cases.
Part 4: BUILDING FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE.
14. Competing on Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
15. Managing Human Resources Globally.
16. Financing and Governing the Corporation Globally.
17. Managing Corporate Social Responsibility Globally.
Part 4 Integrative Cases.