Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Cornerstones of Cost Management, 2nd Edition, Don R. Hansen, Maryanne M. Mowen, ISBN-10: 1111824401, ISBN-13: 9781111824402, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: FOUNDATION CONCEPTS.
1. Introduction to Cost Management.
2. Basic Cost Management Concepts.
3. Cost Behavior.
4. Activity-Based Costing.
PART II: FUNDAMENTAL COSTING AND CONTROL.
5. Product and Service Costing: Job-Order System.
6. Product and Service Costing: A Process Systems Approach.
7. Allocating Costs of Support Departments and Joint Products.
8. Budgeting for Planning and Control.
9. Standard Costing: A Functional-Based Control Approach.
10. Decentralization: Responsibility Accounting, Performance Evaluation, and Transfer Pricing.
PART III: ADVANCED COSTING AND CONTROL.
11. Strategic Cost Management.
12. Activity-Based Management.
13. The Balanced Scorecard: Strategic-Based Control.
14. Quality and Environmental Cost Management.
15. Productivity Measurement and Control and Lean Accounting.
PART IV: DECISION MAKING.
16. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
17. Activity Resource Usage Model and Tactical Decision Making.
18. Pricing and Profitability Analysis.
19. Capital Investment.
20. Inventory Management: Economic Order Quantity, JIT, and the Theory of Constraints.