Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Basic Marketing Research, 7th Edition, Gilbert A. Churchill, Tom J. Brown, Tracy A. Suter, ISBN-10: 1439041393, ISBN-13: 9781439041390 , Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING RESEARCH AND PROBLEM DEFINITION.
1. Role of Marketing Research.
2. Gathering Marketing Intelligence: The Systems Approach.
3. Gathering Marketing Intelligence: The Project Approach.
4. Problem Formulation.
PART II: RESEARCH DESIGN.
5. Types of Research Design and Exploratory Research.
6. Descriptive and Causal Research Designs.
PART III: DATA COLLECTION METHODS.
7. Secondary Data.
8. Standardized Marketing Information Services.
9. Collecting Primary Data.
10. Collecting Information by Communication.
11. Collecting Information by Observation.
PART IV: DATA COLLECTION FORMS.
12. Asking Good Questions: Measurement Basics.
13. Measuring Attitudes and Other Variables.
14. Designing the Questionnaire or Observation Form.
PART V: SAMPLING AND DATA COLLECTION.
15. Developing the Sampling Plan.
16. Determining Sample Size.
17. Collecting the Data: Nonsampling Errors and Response Rate Calculation.
PART VI: DATA ANALYSIS.
18. Data Analysis: Preliminary Steps.
19. Data Analysis: Analyzing Individual Variables and Basics of Hypothesis Testing.
20. Data Analysis: Analyzing Multiple Variables Simultaneously.
PART VII: RESEARCH REPORTS.
21. The Research Report.