Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for A Primer for Management, 2nd Edition, Michael P. Dumler, Steven J. Skinner, ISBN-10: 0324421419, ISBN-13: 9780324421415, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part One: MANAGING AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
1. Management and Managers.
2. History of Management.
3. The Management Environment, Social Responsibility, and Ethics.
4. The Global Management Environment.
Part Two: PLANNING.
5. Decision Making.
Part Three: ORGANIZING.
8. Organizational Structure and Design.
9. Job Analysis, Design, and Redesign.
10. Human Resource Management.
Part Four: LEADING.
11. Individual Behavior.
14. Interpersonal and Organizational Communications.
15. Groups, Processes, and Teams in Organizations.
Part Five: CONTROLLING.
16. Control Systems.
17. Managing Organizational Change and Development.